DECEMBER TO REMEMBER: A GLIMMER OF HOPE
Last month Caplan Miller Events was once again thrilled to be a part of A Glimmer of Hope’s annual fundraiser, let there be hope 2010. I could tell you about what a WOW worthy event it was, but I have decided to let the numbers speak for themselves:
- 300- the number of generous hearts present to help give HOPE to Robit Ethiopia
- 52 – the number of hand dug water wells that were financed for the community of Robit
- 1 – fully equipped medical center that will be built in the community
- 25,000 – the number of people who will now have access to medical care
- 5- the number of school buildings that will be built for the children of Robit
- $162,000 - the amount of money available for micro-finance loans that will allow men and women to lift themselves out of extreme poverty
- $1,081,758 - the total amount raised for the community of Robit Ethiopia as a result of let there be hope 2010
There is only one thing left to say…WOW!
Until next time!